What are Non Linear Data Structures
Posted by Abhishek on
December 22, 2019
Non-Linear Data Structures are a classification of Non-Primitive Data Structures that organizes data in multilevel manner.
Features of Non-Linear Data Structures
Thanks for reading this post. Enjoy !!
- Data Elements are arranged in a sorted order
- A Data Element has a Hierarchical Relationship to another Data Element
- All Data Elements cannot be traversed in a single run/iteration
- Complex to Implement
- Memory Utilization is Effective since Data Elements are declared in memory dynamically as it arrives
- Examples are Tree & Graph