What are Linear Data Structures
Posted by Abhishek on
December 14, 2019
Linear Data Structures are a classification of Non-Primitive Data Structures that organizes data in a sequential, single-level manner.
Features of Linear Data Structures
Thanks for reading this post. Enjoy !!
- Data Elements are arranged in an orderly manner
- Data Elements are attached adjacently
- Every Data Element can be accessed in one run/iteration
- Simple to Implement
- Memory Utilization is Ineffective because of linear placement
- Examples are Array, Queue, Stack, Linked List